Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially fillet knives. Smith's 4" Fillet knife has a soft grip ergonomic handle and a plastic sheath.
- Sharpening Slot – COARSE: Abrasive = Crossed Carbide Blades – COARSE
- Sharpening Slot – FINE: Abrasive = Crossed Ceramic Rods – Extra-Fine (1,500 grit)
- Blade Length (inch): 4"
- Blade Material: 3CR14 Stainless Steel
- Crossed carbide blades for quick edge setting
- Crossed ceramic rods for a razor sharp finish
- Preset sharpening angles provide guaranteed results
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Lanyard Hole