The Chimera is named after - and is - a beast of legend. With a blade that's .2 inches thick and nearly 8 inches long, broad serrations and a D2 steel, glass breaking butt cap, this knife is almost as imposing as it is versatile. Rated for any emergency situation from automobile accident to apocalypse; reach for your Chimera and survive. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Overall Length 13.625 in (34.608 cm)
- Blade Length 8.25 in (21 cm)
- Material 1095 Carbon Steel
- Hardness 54-56 HRC
- Other Handle Material – Kraton
- Sheath Material Kraton & Polypropylene
- Country of Origin U.S.A.