The Ryumon Bamboo Katana features a hand forged blade of 1065 carbon steel with bo-hi groove. The blade has been differentially tempered to provide an HRC of 65 on the edge with an HRC of 45 at the back. The tsuba is made of iron and features a bamboo scene with gold details. The grip is covered in genuine rayskin and a brown cotton cord wrap. The exquisite wood scabbard features a hand engraved and painted bamboo scene making for a striking appearance. Includes a cotton sword bag, traditional maintenance kit.
- 41.5″ Overall
- 28.7″ 7mm Thick Blade, 1065 High Carbon Steel
- Japanese Clay Tempered Steel With Blood Groove
- Authentic Top Grade Ray Skin Wrapped Handle
- Hand Carved & Painted Bamboo Scabbard
- Includes Certificate, Sword Bag and Cleaning Kit