Renowned knifemaker Gil Hibben has been designing and producing top quality edged collectibles for more than 50 years. His son, Wesley, has been making and designing custom knives for more than 25 years. Gil and Wes have teamed up to create this priceless collectible. The Hibben Legacy Boot Knife boasts a razor sharp 6 1/8" 7Cr17 stainless steel blade with a stinging spear point tip. Polished black pakkawood handle scales wrap the full tang blade for a stylish, smooth grip. A trigger-finger grip on each side of the blade allows for excellent control when wielding this knife. Each blade is laser serialized and etched with Gil and Wesley Hibben's signatures. Includes a custom leather sheath stamped with the “Hibben Knives Custom Design Series” logo. This unique collectible should be passed down for future generations to enjoy.
- Razor sharp 7Cr17 stainless steel spear point blade
- Gil and Wesley Hibben's signatures etched on blade
- Handsome black polished pakkawood handle
- Trigger-finger grips on both sides of blade
- Genuine leather sheath with boot clip
- Blade Length: 6.125"
- Overall Length: 11.75"
- Made in China