The weld represents the current version of the 110 Folding Hunter in 420HC steel with Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handles, named after the corporate headquarters at Weld Blvd in El Cajon, CA where it was first produced. With the words, “Faith, persistence, integrity” On the blade, It is a tribute to al Buck and his endless determination that made Buck Knives What it is today. Comes with a genuine leather sheath. Serialized with a total quantity of 500. Blade: 3-3/4″ (9.5 cm) clip thickness: 0.120″ Length: 4-7/8″ (12.4 cm) closed handle: genuine Macassar Ebony sheath: genuine leather weight: 7.2 oz. (204 g) Made in USA.
- Blade: 3-3/4 inch (9.5 cm) clip
- Handle: genuine Macassar Ebony
- Faith, persistence, integrity” On the blade
- Comes with a genuine leather sheath
- Serialized with a total quantity of 500