41″ Captain Nathan Algren Samurai Sword. Based on the sword used by the fictional American samurai!
A.K.A. “the last samurai”. Algren is a fictional U.S. Army captain who becomes engrossed in the culture of his samurai capturers. This 41″ Samurai Sword pays tribute to the story and makes an awesome showpiece for your collection.
- Replica of Captain Nathan Algren samurai sword from the movie “The Last Samurai”
- Hand forged with 1065 high carbon steel in Sinogi Zukui shape
- 41-inch long sword has a 28-inch, 7mm thick, tri-polished mirror finished Shinogi-ji (blade)
- Engraved with Japanese horimono, which translates to “Serve with dignity and honor.”
- Japanese silk wrapped tsuka (or handle) features real ray skin; scabbard with black lacquer finish
- Also includes cotton sword bag.