Last updated October 01, 2017
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, p lease email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, and mail your return to the following address:
Forge of the Ancients
1830 Air Lane Dr., Suite 3B
Nashville, TN 37210
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange
- ALL returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number obtained through the Forge of the Ancients website. This number must appear on the outside of the package that is being returned to The Forge. Any non-authorized returns will not be accepted.
- If the customer feels that any damage to the product occurred during the shipping process The Ancients Forge will file a claim with the appropriate mail carrier. You will be kept up to date on the status of the claim as it may be a lengthy process.
- Forge of the Ancients will charge a restock fee of 10% on all non-damaged returned items. This includes refused items and undeliverable packages. The fee will be applied to the credit for the item issued.
- Forge of the Ancients will not accept any package returned after 30 days unless it has been authorized by the manufacture and Forge of the Ancients.
- Most Warranties are handled thru the manufacture; feel free to call us with questions on specific products.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: